Some occasions call for a gift that goes above and beyond the norm. You'll be sure to delight the most important people in your life with this gift that does just that. They'll start the celebration with a bottle each of Veuve Clicquot Champagne (750 ml), robust Dry Red Wine (750 ml), and refreshing Dry White Wine (750 ml). The toasts wouldn't be complete without some sweet and savory treats alongside, so they'll also indulge in savory Smoked Salmon, spreadable gourmet Cheese with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Lindt Chocolate Truffles, crispy Chocolate Wafers, a decadent assortment of gourmet Cookies in a variety of flavors, and more. Send your love the start to a romantic weekend, congratulate a colleague on business success, or get a birthday celebration started with Time to be Pampered.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne 750 ml;
- Bottle of dry red wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Bottle of dry white wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"I was very impressed with the service I received!! I wanted a special gift delivered to a special person in Turkey and this was accomplished thanks to all of you! The customer service was very professional and considerate. I was notified of every step and was also able to make substitutions due to delays, which were not due to the company. I don't know of a single other company that takes the time to personally call their customers to be sure a quality product is delivered and picked up in the same condition. Thank you all for your wonderful service :)"
Reviewed by Michelle - Rating: 5 Oklahoma, USA
"Thanks for making this process very easy and reliable! Very happy with digital picture proof. I can see how the reciepient gets a gift. This is so great. I will send more in the furture. Please add more cosmetic and jewelry items for me to select. Customer service ladies are also very nice. They are so polite and informative. I like them. Thank you! "
Reviewed by Mint M - Rating: 4.3 Hills Estates CA, USA
"It is in difficult times that you really know the character and quality of people. The same applies to business and companies.
There we were. Living in Australia and wanting to send a gift basket to our uncle in the US, celebrating his amazing 100th birthday. We did it through Gift Basket Overseas and were happy with the user friendly site. Simple process. Short and efficient. To our surprise, the basket didn't arrive at the date promised. We began an investigation, compounded by an 18 hour time difference between Sydney, Australia and Scottsdale, AZ. From day one, every single customer representative we corresponded with only had one thing in mind: to resolve the problem. Through many iterations we found out I had a typo on the street name and although the zip code was correct, the courier delivered to an address that was not our uncle's. GBO sent a replacement basket at their cost and still that didn't make it to him. After a lot of investigations and the personal involvement of their customer service director, we finally had the gifts arrive at their destination. A very big thank you and we can assure you that you now have a customer for life and I will be recommending you to my friends. You showed us what customer service is all about. Thanks!"
Reviewed by Andre T - Rating: 4.8 North Ryde NSW, Australia
"I ordered a gift basket at Xmas. It was lovely and just as it looked online. I am in Australia and had delivered to USA. Very good service and phone validation. Will be using you again."
Reviewed by Sue Tame - Rating: 4.5 Australia
"I recently ordered flowers from Gift baskets overseas for a co-worker of mine in Singapore. Ordering from the US I wasn't sure what to expect. Well let me tell you what to expect is nothing short of EXCELLENCE! The recipient was so delighted she took a picture of the flowers to send to me. I was never so pleased with anything in my life. They were beautiful, reasonable, and the customer service I received was outstanding. Do yourself a favor if you need to order something for overseas use this vendor."