When the next office birthday comes along, make sure to give a gift to impress. This delicious package is filled with a bottle of robust Red Wine (750 ml) that's perfectly paired with savory Smoked Salmon, delicious Cheese Spread with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Truffles, bold Salami, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Apple Cinnamon Cookies, Vanilla Cookies, a slab of gourmet Milk Chocolate (100 gr), and more. Perfect for friends, family, or colleagues on their birthday or any occasion when a toast is appropriate, send The Golden Gourmet.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Dry Red Wine 750ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Gourmet salami 170 gr;
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Pack of gourmet ground coffee 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"Mike called me today, all emotional and showed me the basket over Skype. He just returned from his business trip in NYC and found the gift at his door steps! I selected the exact gift he wanted, he is happy as a kid. Thank you!"
Reviewed by Irina - Rating: 4.8 Moscow, Russia
"Last night I got a confirmation that the recipient received the cake and greeting card. I'm so glad that you solved the problem. I was considering for the next year to look for another company, but as you took care about the reported issue, surely I will come back to you for your services. Thanks a lot. Keep doing a good service, and take care of this kind of issues for future customers."
Reviewed by Gabriela A - Rating: 4.5 Guadalajara, Mexico
"I could not be more satisfied with the service of giftbasketsoverseas.com. My daughter is studying a semester abroad and I came across an article about sending gifts overseas. Valentine's Day was approaching and I was at a loss of what to do. I had just recently sent documents via the U.S. mail and it took 22 days to get there! What would a gift package take! I decided to try giftbasketsoverseas.com. I ordered some items. I explained that my daughter was in a dorm via chat and not only was given direction via the chat on how to send to her, but also was contacted by the person I chatted with to confirm everything. Then my daughter had a change in plans and I needed to get the gifts to her before the scheduled delivery. I contacted giftbasketsoverseas.com and asked if there was any way possible to have the items delivered that day. They said they would try and would let me know if they succeeded. Well, they succeeded and my daughter was thrilled with the gifts. The personal attention to my order, the quality of the gifts and their help in accelerating the delivery exceeded any expectations I had. Colleges should include this site in their informational packages for parents of students studying abroad."
Reviewed by Lana T - Rating: 4.2 Lords Valley PA, USA
"I first used Giftbasketsoverseas.com months ago. I placed an order from USA going to Russia. I placed on a Saturday night and it was delivered to my friend on Sunday. I was amazed how quick it was. I just placed my 2nd order on May 3rd another Saturday night and again it was delivered the next day. My friend loved it. Her Mom is going in the hospital for surgery so I just wanted to give them some joy. They forgot to put my card with the message with gift. It really was not a problem but they really stepped up and the next day brought my friend a complimentary box of chocolates. That was a great gesture and I will be using gift baskets solely and will recommend to anyone that will be shipping abroad."
Reviewed by Jon B - Rating: 4.1 Bradford MA, USA
"All good they loved it. Thank you and the team very much for your help and going the extra yards for us especially as it did get a bit tricky for a while. Will definitely recommend your company."
Reviewed by Jon M. - Rating: 4.6 Brisbane QLD, Australia