When the next office birthday comes along, make sure to give a gift to impress. This delicious package is filled with a bottle of robust Red Wine (750 ml) that's perfectly paired with savory Smoked Salmon, delicious Cheese Spread with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Truffles, bold Salami, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Apple Cinnamon Cookies, Vanilla Cookies, a slab of gourmet Milk Chocolate (100 gr), and more. Perfect for friends, family, or colleagues on their birthday or any occasion when a toast is appropriate, send The Golden Gourmet.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Dry Red Wine 750ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Gourmet salami 170 gr;
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Pack of gourmet ground coffee 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"I'm a speechless! All I can say is Excellent service. It was my first time to use GiftBasketsOverseas.com and I'm truly satisfied by the great service and the on-time delivery. My wife who lives in Abu Dhabi, UAE is more than happy to see the unexpected gift for her birthday from me and that makes me happy too!"
Reviewed by Farhan - Rating: 4.5 Dublin, Ireland
"Thanks for making this process very easy and reliable! Very happy with digital picture proof. I can see how the reciepient gets a gift. This is so great. I will send more in the furture. Please add more cosmetic and jewelry items for me to select. Customer service ladies are also very nice. They are so polite and informative. I like them. Thank you! "
Reviewed by Mint M - Rating: 4.4 Hills Estates CA, USA
"We were recipients of the basket for Christmas and have really enjoyed it all! The food is very tasty and fresh quality. We are enjoying the wine also! All very enjoyable! "
Reviewed by Barbara - Rating: 4.7 Texas, USA
"We were looking for a service that could send a holiday gift to a friend of ours who lives in Bucharest, Romania. Experience has shown this is NOT an easy thing to do if trying to mail the gift yourself from the USA (and of course you are quite limited in what you can send from here to Europe, and of course there are Customs charges as well!). With Gift Baskets Overseas, we were able to avoid such difficulties. We picked out a lovely gift basket of goodies for our friend which we assume were sent from the U.K. thereby avoiding Customs fees and exorbitant shipping charges from the U.S. The gift basket arrived on time in Bucharest, and the delivery service there went the extra mile to find our friend who was not at the office that day to insure her gift was delivered. She was very excited and pleased and so are we."
Reviewed by Mrs. Richard Furr - Rating: 4.8 Charlotte NC, USA
"It's great to find some online businesses who are able to provide a fast response by email and phone. I was able to call them even at 1 am and someone was always there to answer questions about my corporate order. My family has relatives in Italy and my husband is German, so we were lucky to find a place that delivered almost anywhere in Europe and US. Their prices are on a higher end, yet their customer service and speed of delivery was something I didn't mind paying for."