Some occasions call for a gift that goes above and beyond the norm. You'll be sure to delight the most important people in your life with this gift that does just that. They'll start the celebration with a bottle each of Veuve Clicquot Champagne (750 ml), robust Dry Red Wine (750 ml), and refreshing Dry White Wine (750 ml). The toasts wouldn't be complete without some sweet and savory treats alongside, so they'll also indulge in savory Smoked Salmon, spreadable gourmet Cheese with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Lindt Chocolate Truffles, crispy Chocolate Wafers, a decadent assortment of gourmet Cookies in a variety of flavors, and more. Send your love the start to a romantic weekend, congratulate a colleague on business success, or get a birthday celebration started with Time to be Pampered.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne 750 ml;
- Bottle of dry red wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Bottle of dry white wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"I could not be more satisfied with the service of giftbasketsoverseas.com. My daughter is studying a semester abroad and I came across an article about sending gifts overseas. Valentine's Day was approaching and I was at a loss of what to do. I had just recently sent documents via the U.S. mail and it took 22 days to get there! What would a gift package take! I decided to try giftbasketsoverseas.com. I ordered some items. I explained that my daughter was in a dorm via chat and not only was given direction via the chat on how to send to her, but also was contacted by the person I chatted with to confirm everything. Then my daughter had a change in plans and I needed to get the gifts to her before the scheduled delivery. I contacted giftbasketsoverseas.com and asked if there was any way possible to have the items delivered that day. They said they would try and would let me know if they succeeded. Well, they succeeded and my daughter was thrilled with the gifts. The personal attention to my order, the quality of the gifts and their help in accelerating the delivery exceeded any expectations I had. Colleges should include this site in their informational packages for parents of students studying abroad."
Reviewed by Lana T - Rating: 4.6 Lords Valley PA, USA
Fantastic! Here was the feedback from the recipient: " they did such a nice job of stacking up the chocolate boxes and wrapping with a nice red ribbon and gift card - it was very professional and nicely done".
Easy for me because I did not have the hassle of having to pack it and mail it to Japan myself (expensive). "
Reviewed by A Walker - Rating: 4.7 USA
"Despite knowing about the advance ordering disclaimer, I ordered the gift on the 24th (from California) and was hoping to get it delivered on the 25th (to Belgrade). As soon as I placed my order one of their reps called me asking me to confirm the delivery address... I said fine but it'll have to wait until tomorrow because my int'l friend is asleep at the moment. I woke up the next day and my friend was in tears because she got the gift delivered. Figuratively speaking, I was floored. I couldn't believe that within a few hours they were able to figure out the delivery address and have it shipped to her. All of their reps are amazing and will go above-and-beyond in making sure you're a satisfied customer. In 30 years I have never experienced better customer service -- A+++ all the way."
Reviewed by Ned - Rating: 4.5 CA, USA
"You guys are seriously AMAZING. I order a lot of flowers internationally and you are the absolute BEST!"
Reviewed by Ronda - Rating: 4.2 El Cajon CA, USA
"All good they loved it. Thank you and the team very much for your help and going the extra yards for us especially as it did get a bit tricky for a while. Will definitely recommend your company."
Reviewed by Jon M. - Rating: 5 Brisbane QLD, Australia