Some occasions call for a gift that goes above and beyond the norm. You'll be sure to delight the most important people in your life with this gift that does just that. They'll start the celebration with a bottle each of Veuve Clicquot Champagne (750 ml), robust Dry Red Wine (750 ml), and refreshing Dry White Wine (750 ml). The toasts wouldn't be complete without some sweet and savory treats alongside, so they'll also indulge in savory Smoked Salmon, spreadable gourmet Cheese with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Lindt Chocolate Truffles, crispy Chocolate Wafers, a decadent assortment of gourmet Cookies in a variety of flavors, and more. Send your love the start to a romantic weekend, congratulate a colleague on business success, or get a birthday celebration started with Time to be Pampered.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne 750 ml;
- Bottle of dry red wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Bottle of dry white wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"We were looking for a service that could send a holiday gift to a friend of ours who lives in Bucharest, Romania. Experience has shown this is NOT an easy thing to do if trying to mail the gift yourself from the USA (and of course you are quite limited in what you can send from here to Europe, and of course there are Customs charges as well!). With Gift Baskets Overseas, we were able to avoid such difficulties. We picked out a lovely gift basket of goodies for our friend which we assume were sent from the U.K. thereby avoiding Customs fees and exorbitant shipping charges from the U.S. The gift basket arrived on time in Bucharest, and the delivery service there went the extra mile to find our friend who was not at the office that day to insure her gift was delivered. She was very excited and pleased and so are we."
Reviewed by Mrs. Richard Furr - Rating: 4.8 Charlotte NC, USA
"I could not be more satisfied with the service of giftbasketsoverseas.com. My daughter is studying a semester abroad and I came across an article about sending gifts overseas. Valentine's Day was approaching and I was at a loss of what to do. I had just recently sent documents via the U.S. mail and it took 22 days to get there! What would a gift package take! I decided to try giftbasketsoverseas.com. I ordered some items. I explained that my daughter was in a dorm via chat and not only was given direction via the chat on how to send to her, but also was contacted by the person I chatted with to confirm everything. Then my daughter had a change in plans and I needed to get the gifts to her before the scheduled delivery. I contacted giftbasketsoverseas.com and asked if there was any way possible to have the items delivered that day. They said they would try and would let me know if they succeeded. Well, they succeeded and my daughter was thrilled with the gifts. The personal attention to my order, the quality of the gifts and their help in accelerating the delivery exceeded any expectations I had. Colleges should include this site in their informational packages for parents of students studying abroad."
Reviewed by Lana T - Rating: 4.8 Lords Valley PA, USA
"Thank you so much for being able to deliver the gift basket we ordered,
especially as it was such short notice. Our friend is only staying at this
address for a few more days, so it was important that it arrived on time. Much appreciated.
Reviewed by Vivienne D - Rating: 4.4 Victoria, Australia
"The service is simply excellent! I confess that I initially had several fears. But considering the positive reviews I decided to take the risk. I ordered a basket for Valentine's and it was delivered today to my husband who is working in Honduras (we're from Argentina). And he just called me very excited because he entered his room and found the gift. They delivered my gift promptly, right on time. And my husband said the gift was very cute. Also during these days their customer service constantly kept in touch with me to arrange the details. I recommend them without any hesitation."
Reviewed by Andrea Q - Rating: 4.7 Argentina
"I ordered a gift basket at Xmas. It was lovely and just as it looked online. I am in Australia and had delivered to USA. Very good service and phone validation. Will be using you again."