Some occasions call for a gift that goes above and beyond the norm. You'll be sure to delight the most important people in your life with this gift that does just that. They'll start the celebration with a bottle each of Veuve Clicquot Champagne (750 ml), robust Dry Red Wine (750 ml), and refreshing Dry White Wine (750 ml). The toasts wouldn't be complete without some sweet and savory treats alongside, so they'll also indulge in savory Smoked Salmon, spreadable gourmet Cheese with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Lindt Chocolate Truffles, crispy Chocolate Wafers, a decadent assortment of gourmet Cookies in a variety of flavors, and more. Send your love the start to a romantic weekend, congratulate a colleague on business success, or get a birthday celebration started with Time to be Pampered.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne 750 ml;
- Bottle of dry red wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Bottle of dry white wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"Best Service Ever! Our son is in Spain for a semester and got quite sick - had to take himself to the hospital, get antibiotics, had no one to take care of him. So I found Gift Baskets Overseas online, ordered a healthy breakfast basket, paid with PayPal and crossed my fingers that it wasn't a scam. Not only is it legitimate, but when I didn't have a landline to give them for him they tracked one down (and sent it to me so I'd have it too) and when I gave them an incomplete address (because that's all I had), they tracked that down too. My son got his basket and I'm amazed that service like this still exists. Awesome, awesome, awesome.
Reviewed by Betsy B - Rating: 4.8 Arlington MA, USA
"I first used Giftbasketsoverseas.com months ago. I placed an order from USA going to Russia. I placed on a Saturday night and it was delivered to my friend on Sunday. I was amazed how quick it was. I just placed my 2nd order on May 3rd another Saturday night and again it was delivered the next day. My friend loved it. Her Mom is going in the hospital for surgery so I just wanted to give them some joy. They forgot to put my card with the message with gift. It really was not a problem but they really stepped up and the next day brought my friend a complimentary box of chocolates. That was a great gesture and I will be using gift baskets solely and will recommend to anyone that will be shipping abroad."
Reviewed by Jon B - Rating: 4.3 Bradford MA, USA
"I found Gift Baskets Overseas doing an online search and I can tell you - they are fantastic. Our son is overseas in the Czech Republic and I wanted to surprise him for his birthday - 21st - and everything that Gift Baskets said they would do - they did. They went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that this gift was received by my son. It was so important to us and they realized it. I would recommend Gift Baskets overseas for anyone who wants exceptional gifts with exceptional service. And in today's world it is very hard to find businesses along with intelligent customer service that take responsibility and truly care! Thank you so much!!! "
Reviewed by P.T. Lopez - Rating: 4.2 New Zealand
"I was very hesitant to use an unknown online process after several bad incidents in the past but I was so very happy with the results. The service was efficient and the contact from staff was fast and courteous. I was reassured when the ladies at GiftbasketsOverseas immediately noted the special delivery address and the fact that it was for my 90 year old Aunties Birthday. Auntie was surprised and teary at receiving such a wonderful basket and flowers. She was overwhelmed and the envy of her peers and fellow residents. Thank you so much for helping me celebrate a special lady. I can't recommend you highly enough.
Reviewed by Nely Freeman - Rating: 4.2 Australia
"I have used Gift Baskets Overseas twice and both times I am very impressed with the service. The hampers arrived so quickly (as I was late in ordering) and on the day of the celebration. The presentation and the card were excellent! Both the recipients and myself are very satisfied and happy. Definitely will recommend to friends and family. Thank you for excellent service."
Reviewed by Tris Tanumihardjo - Rating: 4.3 Victoria, Australia