When the next office birthday comes along, make sure to give a gift to impress. This delicious package is filled with a bottle of robust Red Wine (750 ml) that's perfectly paired with savory Smoked Salmon, delicious Cheese Spread with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Truffles, bold Salami, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Apple Cinnamon Cookies, Vanilla Cookies, a slab of gourmet Milk Chocolate (100 gr), and more. Perfect for friends, family, or colleagues on their birthday or any occasion when a toast is appropriate, send The Golden Gourmet.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Dry Red Wine 750ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Gourmet salami 170 gr;
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Pack of gourmet ground coffee 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"When I did the order I was bit suspicious... But then I received a picture from my boyfriend extremely happy telling me he had received a gift! And it was delivered exactly as I ordered and the products were very good and fresh! Thank you giftbasketsoverseas!"
Reviewed by Joana F - Rating: 5 Valongo, Portugal
"It is in difficult times that you really know the character and quality of people. The same applies to business and companies.
There we were. Living in Australia and wanting to send a gift basket to our uncle in the US, celebrating his amazing 100th birthday. We did it through Gift Basket Overseas and were happy with the user friendly site. Simple process. Short and efficient. To our surprise, the basket didn't arrive at the date promised. We began an investigation, compounded by an 18 hour time difference between Sydney, Australia and Scottsdale, AZ. From day one, every single customer representative we corresponded with only had one thing in mind: to resolve the problem. Through many iterations we found out I had a typo on the street name and although the zip code was correct, the courier delivered to an address that was not our uncle's. GBO sent a replacement basket at their cost and still that didn't make it to him. After a lot of investigations and the personal involvement of their customer service director, we finally had the gifts arrive at their destination. A very big thank you and we can assure you that you now have a customer for life and I will be recommending you to my friends. You showed us what customer service is all about. Thanks!"
Reviewed by Andre T - Rating: 5 North Ryde NSW, Australia
"Birthday Gift Absolutely fantastic! Excellent customer service, on time delivery. My boyfriend lives in the Netherland Antilles and I searched high and low to find a company that would deliver exactly what I wanted. I love that local products are used to everything arrives fresh. My boyfriend was THRILLED to received his huge basket of wine, cheese and chocolate. THANK YOU!"
Reviewed by Whitney - Rating: 4.9 Utah, USA
"I found Gift Baskets Overseas doing an online search and I can tell you - they are fantastic. Our son is overseas in the Czech Republic and I wanted to surprise him for his birthday - 21st - and everything that Gift Baskets said they would do - they did. They went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that this gift was received by my son. It was so important to us and they realized it. I would recommend Gift Baskets overseas for anyone who wants exceptional gifts with exceptional service. And in today's world it is very hard to find businesses along with intelligent customer service that take responsibility and truly care! Thank you so much!!! "
Reviewed by P.T. Lopez - Rating: 4.2 New Zealand
"Even though I did not give GiftBasketoverseas 3 full business days to deliver to Brazil, they made an extra effort to get the gift on time for my mother-in-laws birthday. I was doubtful they could do it, but they came through fantastically providing regular updates and a courtesy email upon delivery. My wife said that my mother-in-law cried when she received the gift and said that the presentation was beautiful. They definitely exceeded expectations."