Let your generosity envelope them in a soothing warmth that will remind them of good times sitting beside the hearth with family. You'll make theirs a feast fit for a king when you send this lovely Wicker Hamper that's stuffed with treats that are sure to make their mouths water including a bottle each of Baron Albert NV Brut Champagne, Grahams Fine Ruby Port, Chateau Grandefont Bordeaux, Dedicace Bordeaux Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon, Baileys Irish Cream, and Chablis Domaine E Dampt. These spirited offerings are coupled with Stilton & Fig Biscuits for Cheese, Walkers Mini Mincemeat Tarts, Iced Christmas Cake, Spicy Snack Selection Tray, Excelcium Assorted Pralines in a Gold Box , and much more. Share with the family or with the office this holiday when you send Warmth of the Fire.
Please note: Glasses are not included.
- Baron Albert NV Brut Champagne 750 ml;
- Grahams Fine Ruby Port 750 ml;
- Chateau Grandefont Bordeaux 750 ml;
- Dedicace Bordeaux Merlot Cab Sauv 750 ml;
- Baileys Irish Cream 700 ml;
- Chablis Domaine E Dampt 750ml;
- Farmhouse Biscuits Stilton & Fig Biscuits for Cheese 125 gr;
- Grandma Wilds Mature Cheddar Oaty Biscuits 100 gr;
- Byron Bay Triple Choc Fudge Cookies 150 gr;
- Walkers Scottish Biscuits for Cheese 250 gr;
- Panealba Traditional Grissini 125 gr;
- Grandma Wilds Choc Coated C/berry Biscuits 200 gr;
- Border Fully Coated Plain Choc Gingers 175 gr;
- Original Cake Co Iced Christmas Cake 400 gr;
- Hider Spicy Snack Selection Tray 375 gr;
- Walkers 9 Mini Mincemeat Tarts 225 gr;
- Coles Brandy Port & Walnut Xmas Pudding in Mu 908 gr;
- Cartwright & Butler Strawberry Preserve 300 gr;
- Beerenberg Lime & Lemon Marmalade 300 gr;
- Atkins & Potts Casear & Chive Dip 190 gr;
- Vergers de Gascogne Cherries in Kirsch 210 ml;
- Coles Brandy Butter 220 gr;
- Scarlett & Mustard Ploughmans Pickle 125 gr;
- Atkins & Potts Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce 220 gr;
- Great British Proper Tomato Sauce 315 gr;
- Beerenberg Barbeque Sauce 300 ml;
- Chilliqueen Coriander & Shallot Chilli Jelly 95 gr;
- Mrs Bridges Lime & Basil Mayonnaise 180 gr;
- Excelcium Assorted Pralines in a Gold Box 180 gr;
- Monty Bogangles Taste of Adventures Truffle Selection 315 gr;
- Wicker Hamper;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"We were recipients of the basket for Christmas and have really enjoyed it all! The food is very tasty and fresh quality. We are enjoying the wine also! All very enjoyable! "
Reviewed by Barbara - Rating: 4.1 Texas, USA
"Even though I did not give GiftBasketoverseas 3 full business days to deliver to Brazil, they made an extra effort to get the gift on time for my mother-in-laws birthday. I was doubtful they could do it, but they came through fantastically providing regular updates and a courtesy email upon delivery. My wife said that my mother-in-law cried when she received the gift and said that the presentation was beautiful. They definitely exceeded expectations."
Reviewed by Paul S - Rating: 4.8 Greenwich CT, USA
"I just wanted to let you know that I'm really glad to do business with you guys again. I've purchased from you outside of work as well and I'm amazed at the efficiency your company has. You can ship anywhere and on time. I ordered a gift basket for my father in California about three days before US thanksgiving and the basket made it on time! And I know that when I need to ship baskets internationally under tight deadlines, you guys can get it done. Truly. We've used other companies before where gifts containing fruits, wine, cheese, or even chocolates where held up at customs or the packages 'never' arrived. It's great to know that with your company, the baskets will arrive and I can just move on to other tasks."
Reviewed by Adam - Rating: 4.8 Quebec, Canada
"The best customer service, good selection of products, good quality and freshness, deliveries on time... What else do we need? My boyfriend lives in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and he were very surprised and pleased when he recieved the gift, a beautiful basket filled with fresh fruits and champagne :-) Thanks Gift Baskets Overseas!"
Reviewed by Marcia F. - Rating: 4.3 Dominican Republic
"It is in difficult times that you really know the character and quality of people. The same applies to business and companies.
There we were. Living in Australia and wanting to send a gift basket to our uncle in the US, celebrating his amazing 100th birthday. We did it through Gift Basket Overseas and were happy with the user friendly site. Simple process. Short and efficient. To our surprise, the basket didn't arrive at the date promised. We began an investigation, compounded by an 18 hour time difference between Sydney, Australia and Scottsdale, AZ. From day one, every single customer representative we corresponded with only had one thing in mind: to resolve the problem. Through many iterations we found out I had a typo on the street name and although the zip code was correct, the courier delivered to an address that was not our uncle's. GBO sent a replacement basket at their cost and still that didn't make it to him. After a lot of investigations and the personal involvement of their customer service director, we finally had the gifts arrive at their destination. A very big thank you and we can assure you that you now have a customer for life and I will be recommending you to my friends. You showed us what customer service is all about. Thanks!"
Reviewed by Andre T - Rating: 4.2 North Ryde NSW, Australia