Let your generosity envelope them in a soothing warmth that will remind them of good times sitting beside the hearth with family. You'll make theirs a feast fit for a king when you send this lovely Wicker Hamper that's stuffed with treats that are sure to make their mouths water including a bottle each of Baron Albert NV Brut Champagne, Grahams Fine Ruby Port, Chateau Grandefont Bordeaux, Dedicace Bordeaux Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon, Baileys Irish Cream, and Chablis Domaine E Dampt. These spirited offerings are coupled with Stilton & Fig Biscuits for Cheese, Walkers Mini Mincemeat Tarts, Iced Christmas Cake, Spicy Snack Selection Tray, Excelcium Assorted Pralines in a Gold Box , and much more. Share with the family or with the office this holiday when you send Warmth of the Fire.
Please note: Glasses are not included.
- Baron Albert NV Brut Champagne 750 ml;
- Grahams Fine Ruby Port 750 ml;
- Chateau Grandefont Bordeaux 750 ml;
- Dedicace Bordeaux Merlot Cab Sauv 750 ml;
- Baileys Irish Cream 700 ml;
- Chablis Domaine E Dampt 750ml;
- Farmhouse Biscuits Stilton & Fig Biscuits for Cheese 125 gr;
- Grandma Wilds Mature Cheddar Oaty Biscuits 100 gr;
- Byron Bay Triple Choc Fudge Cookies 150 gr;
- Walkers Scottish Biscuits for Cheese 250 gr;
- Panealba Traditional Grissini 125 gr;
- Grandma Wilds Choc Coated C/berry Biscuits 200 gr;
- Border Fully Coated Plain Choc Gingers 175 gr;
- Original Cake Co Iced Christmas Cake 400 gr;
- Hider Spicy Snack Selection Tray 375 gr;
- Walkers 9 Mini Mincemeat Tarts 225 gr;
- Coles Brandy Port & Walnut Xmas Pudding in Mu 908 gr;
- Cartwright & Butler Strawberry Preserve 300 gr;
- Beerenberg Lime & Lemon Marmalade 300 gr;
- Atkins & Potts Casear & Chive Dip 190 gr;
- Vergers de Gascogne Cherries in Kirsch 210 ml;
- Coles Brandy Butter 220 gr;
- Scarlett & Mustard Ploughmans Pickle 125 gr;
- Atkins & Potts Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce 220 gr;
- Great British Proper Tomato Sauce 315 gr;
- Beerenberg Barbeque Sauce 300 ml;
- Chilliqueen Coriander & Shallot Chilli Jelly 95 gr;
- Mrs Bridges Lime & Basil Mayonnaise 180 gr;
- Excelcium Assorted Pralines in a Gold Box 180 gr;
- Monty Bogangles Taste of Adventures Truffle Selection 315 gr;
- Wicker Hamper;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"I had a last minute idea to send my friend in Belize a birthday gift basket. As a first time customer, I am delighted with the service. It was delivered right on time and my friend loved it. I especially loved the handwritten note with my message that was included because it gave the basket a personalized touch, as if I'd written it myself. I will definitely be using this company again."
Reviewed by Dinorah Blackman - Rating: 4.1 Panama
"I requested a basket that contained a wine bottle to be delivered in Norway. It is the first shop that could do it, and my boyfriend received a very good Spanish wine from La Rioja. The shop did all its best to contact a local shop in Norway in order to fulfill my wishes, since Norway has alcoholic restrictions. Since the very beginning of my order the shop kept me informed by phone about the order, and I live in Spain! My boyfriend received the package with chocolates and a rose, on time and he was really suprised and very touched. Thank you Gift Baskets Overseas to help me to make happy a person. "
Reviewed by Liliana - Rating: 4.6 Barcelona, Spain
"The service is simply excellent! I confess that I initially had several fears. But considering the positive reviews I decided to take the risk. I ordered a basket for Valentine's and it was delivered today to my husband who is working in Honduras (we're from Argentina). And he just called me very excited because he entered his room and found the gift. They delivered my gift promptly, right on time. And my husband said the gift was very cute. Also during these days their customer service constantly kept in touch with me to arrange the details. I recommend them without any hesitation."
Reviewed by Andrea Q - Rating: 4.9 Argentina
"Thank you so much to the whole team. This is my first order with you and I am very impressed. You guys are true messengers.
I was quite sad when i was first told that the earliest you could deliver the flowers was the day after her birthday. I thought to myself.. I have paid for it already can't be bothered for a refund, so just go on with the delivery. I just thought better late than never. I was constantly updated of the progress from the time i placed my order online and it made me feel reassured.
I did not inform my daughter about the gifts. I was so shock when she sent me a message saying thank you for the flowers. They were delivered to her exactly ON her birthday. Not only that.. the delivery guy made his way to my daughter's classroom at the University despite the instruction of just leaving the flowers at the dormitory's reception. What a brilliant effort. The flowers were so lovely. A lot better than the pictures online. My daughter was so happy, took a selfie with her bouquet of flowers and made it her FB profile picture.
You guys ROCK! You made a personalized surprise across the miles.
You surprised both of us.
The chocolates were also received yesterday 30th.
Thank you so much. I will spread the nice experience and surely do this again.
Reviewed by EDELYN - Rating: 4.7 London, UK
"My son, Lewis and his beautiful bride, Zulema, received the basket just before their wedding ceremony. They were thrilled with it Smile. As they had chosen an intimate occasion with just the two of them - on the other side of the planet - this gesture meant so much to me and my husband. I would certainly recommend your services - especially to the discerning customer, as your reassurance and ease of ordering, coupled with the great follow-up service, gives peace of mind Smile. Thank you, again."
Reviewed by Tina W. - Rating: 4.6 Auckland, New Zealand