Some occasions call for a gift that goes above and beyond the norm. You'll be sure to delight the most important people in your life with this gift that does just that. They'll start the celebration with a bottle each of Veuve Clicquot Champagne (750 ml), robust Dry Red Wine (750 ml), and refreshing Dry White Wine (750 ml). The toasts wouldn't be complete without some sweet and savory treats alongside, so they'll also indulge in savory Smoked Salmon, spreadable gourmet Cheese with Garlic, Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Lindt Chocolate Truffles, crispy Chocolate Wafers, a decadent assortment of gourmet Cookies in a variety of flavors, and more. Send your love the start to a romantic weekend, congratulate a colleague on business success, or get a birthday celebration started with Time to be Pampered.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne 750 ml;
- Bottle of dry red wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Bottle of dry white wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"I had a last minute idea to send my friend in Belize a birthday gift basket. As a first time customer, I am delighted with the service. It was delivered right on time and my friend loved it. I especially loved the handwritten note with my message that was included because it gave the basket a personalized touch, as if I'd written it myself. I will definitely be using this company again."
Reviewed by Dinorah Blackman - Rating: 4.6 Panama
"I'm a speechless! All I can say is Excellent service. It was my first time to use GiftBasketsOverseas.com and I'm truly satisfied by the great service and the on-time delivery. My wife who lives in Abu Dhabi, UAE is more than happy to see the unexpected gift for her birthday from me and that makes me happy too!"
Reviewed by Farhan - Rating: 4.4 Dublin, Ireland
"It is in difficult times that you really know the character and quality of people. The same applies to business and companies.
There we were. Living in Australia and wanting to send a gift basket to our uncle in the US, celebrating his amazing 100th birthday. We did it through Gift Basket Overseas and were happy with the user friendly site. Simple process. Short and efficient. To our surprise, the basket didn't arrive at the date promised. We began an investigation, compounded by an 18 hour time difference between Sydney, Australia and Scottsdale, AZ. From day one, every single customer representative we corresponded with only had one thing in mind: to resolve the problem. Through many iterations we found out I had a typo on the street name and although the zip code was correct, the courier delivered to an address that was not our uncle's. GBO sent a replacement basket at their cost and still that didn't make it to him. After a lot of investigations and the personal involvement of their customer service director, we finally had the gifts arrive at their destination. A very big thank you and we can assure you that you now have a customer for life and I will be recommending you to my friends. You showed us what customer service is all about. Thanks!"
Reviewed by Andre T - Rating: 4.4 North Ryde NSW, Australia
"I have had a email from her son Stan and said that Madeleine was thrilled with the arrangement of roses for her 91st birthday.
Thank you again for your service."
Reviewed by Kathy P - Rating: 4.2 Queensland, Australia
"I was very hesitant to use an unknown online process after several bad incidents in the past but I was so very happy with the results. The service was efficient and the contact from staff was fast and courteous. I was reassured when the ladies at GiftbasketsOverseas immediately noted the special delivery address and the fact that it was for my 90 year old Aunties Birthday. Auntie was surprised and teary at receiving such a wonderful basket and flowers. She was overwhelmed and the envy of her peers and fellow residents. Thank you so much for helping me celebrate a special lady. I can't recommend you highly enough.