Whether there's a big family dinner or the office lunch is coming up, make sure to add something delicious to the occasion with this basket that's overflowing with something for everyone. They'll snack on Walker's Pure Butter Cookies, Lindt Gourmet Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Chip Cookies, creamy gourmet Cheese Spread with Garlic, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Toffee-Covered Roasted Almonds, a slab of gourmet Dark Chocolate (100 gr), a slab of gourmet Chocolate with Almonds (100 gr), Chocolate Covered Peanuts, and more. Make any celebration delicious with Help with the Feast.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of vanilla chocolate cookies 57 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Toblerone chocolate bar 100 gr;
- Pirouline Rolled Wafers 92 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Gourmet almond chocolate bar 100 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of fudge bites 150 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of gourmet front coffee 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"We are really impressed by your service and prompt delivery and our family in the UK are to quote "extremely grateful for their lovely gift"
Reviewed by Jeff Colley - Rating: 4.4 Perth, Western Australia
"Despite knowing about the advance ordering disclaimer, I ordered the gift on the 24th (from California) and was hoping to get it delivered on the 25th (to Belgrade). As soon as I placed my order one of their reps called me asking me to confirm the delivery address... I said fine but it'll have to wait until tomorrow because my int'l friend is asleep at the moment. I woke up the next day and my friend was in tears because she got the gift delivered. Figuratively speaking, I was floored. I couldn't believe that within a few hours they were able to figure out the delivery address and have it shipped to her. All of their reps are amazing and will go above-and-beyond in making sure you're a satisfied customer. In 30 years I have never experienced better customer service -- A+++ all the way."
Reviewed by Ned - Rating: 4.2 CA, USA
"The best customer service, good selection of products, good quality and freshness, deliveries on time... What else do we need? My boyfriend lives in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and he were very surprised and pleased when he recieved the gift, a beautiful basket filled with fresh fruits and champagne :-) Thanks Gift Baskets Overseas!"
Reviewed by Marcia F. - Rating: 4.8 Dominican Republic
"I found Gift Baskets Overseas doing an online search and I can tell you - they are fantastic. Our son is overseas in the Czech Republic and I wanted to surprise him for his birthday - 21st - and everything that Gift Baskets said they would do - they did. They went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that this gift was received by my son. It was so important to us and they realized it. I would recommend Gift Baskets overseas for anyone who wants exceptional gifts with exceptional service. And in today's world it is very hard to find businesses along with intelligent customer service that take responsibility and truly care! Thank you so much!!! "
Reviewed by P.T. Lopez - Rating: 4.1 New Zealand
"I would like to thank you for the gift that surprisingly over-shocked my fiancee when he came into his room, it was already there... he was even so boastful taking picture and sending it to me thinking it was from the hotel like a giveaways since Chinese new year was just over, and a told him to go over if there was a note... he was even more shocked when he saw the line 'Hi babe' and made him curios how could it be from the hotel? Later he just knew, it was from me..so cute and I'm really happy he was so surprised and really making his day even when I am away ;)..thanks gift baskets overseas, thanks for making our valentines day & our upcoming 2nd yr anniversary possible for us... it was really great indeed.. Warm greetings, Elvira"