It's hard to stay stressed out or down in the dumps when someone sends a lovely gift filled with delicious treats. So perk up someone in the family, or a friend at work with a hamper that's sure to make them smile. They'll enjoy a bottle each of robust, dry Red Wine (750 ml) and crisp, dry White Wine (750 ml), perfectly accompanied by savory Smoked Salmon, robust Salami, Lindt Chocolate Truffles, sweet Rolled Wafers, Chocolate Covered Nuts, Vanilla Cookies, Chocolate Chip Brownies, and more. Whether they're turning another year older, working hard on the job, or buying a new home, you'll give them something to love when you send Full Bellies Full Hearts.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of dry red wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Bottle of dry white wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Gourmet salami 170 gr;
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Box of dry fruits and nuts mix 45 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of gourmet wheat crackers 250 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Box of Walkers Pure Butter Cookies 45 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet salted crackers 57 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet chocolate wafers 30 gr;
- Box of rolled wafers 300 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Chocolate covered pretzels 45 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet milk chocolate 100 gr;
- Pack of chocolate covered nuts 45 gr;
- Pack of gourmet truffles 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet apple cinnamon cookies 113 gr;
- Pack of gourmet ground coffee 100 gr;
- Box of gourmet vanilla cookies 65 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"It is in difficult times that you really know the character and quality of people. The same applies to business and companies.
There we were. Living in Australia and wanting to send a gift basket to our uncle in the US, celebrating his amazing 100th birthday. We did it through Gift Basket Overseas and were happy with the user friendly site. Simple process. Short and efficient. To our surprise, the basket didn't arrive at the date promised. We began an investigation, compounded by an 18 hour time difference between Sydney, Australia and Scottsdale, AZ. From day one, every single customer representative we corresponded with only had one thing in mind: to resolve the problem. Through many iterations we found out I had a typo on the street name and although the zip code was correct, the courier delivered to an address that was not our uncle's. GBO sent a replacement basket at their cost and still that didn't make it to him. After a lot of investigations and the personal involvement of their customer service director, we finally had the gifts arrive at their destination. A very big thank you and we can assure you that you now have a customer for life and I will be recommending you to my friends. You showed us what customer service is all about. Thanks!"
Reviewed by Andre T - Rating: 5 North Ryde NSW, Australia
"I had a great experience ordering from your site, it took about 5 minutes and the flowers were delivered the next day without any issues. Amazing customer service! Thank you!!"
Reviewed by Konstantin - Rating: 4.8 Moscow, Russia