For those who like a little bit of everything, we've created the perfect gift. Family, friends, or colleagues won't know where to start with a bottle each of crisp, dry White Wine (750 ml), robust Red Wine (750 ml), and Martini Asti Sparking Wine (750 ml). They're perfectly paired with robust Salami, creamy Cheese Spread with Garlic, savory Smoked Salmon, Toffee-Covered Roasted Almonds, a Dark Chocolate Slab (100 gr), Chocolate Chip Brownies, and much more. Pop the cork on their birthday, remind your love that you're thinking of them when you're far away, or impress a VIP with Connoisseur's Delight.
PLEASE NOTE: gift packaging and specific product brands may vary depending on delivery location.
- Bottle of Martini Asti sparkling wine 750 ml;
- Bottle of white dry wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Bottle of red wine 750 ml (France, Spain, Italy, California, Australia, South Africa);
- Gourmet salami 170 gr;
- Gourmet garlic cheese 114 gr;
- Pack of toffee covered roasted almonds 47 gr;
- Box of vanilla chocolate cookies 57 gr;
- Box of gourmet smoked salmon 56 gr;
- Toblerone chocolate bar 100 gr;
- Gourmet bar of dark chocolate 100 gr;
- Gourmet bar of almond chocolate 100 gr;
- Box of chocolate truffles 40 gr;
- Box of milk chocolate 65 gr;
- Box of ginger cookies 113 gr;
- Lindt chocolate truffles in a box 30 gr;
- Box of cashew chocolate toffees 30 gr;
- Box of chocolate chips cookies 56 gr;
- Box of gourmet breadsticks 60 gr;
- Box of fudge bites 150 gr;
- Pack of gourmet cookies 60 gr;
- Pack of brownie chocolate chip 30 gr;
- Box of gourmet european style cookies 56 gr;
- Gift chest or box;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"My son and two granddaughters live in Singapore. My son teaches school there. When he first went there, I sent a "have a great school year" basket. It has become a tradition to do this-over 10 years, now. The place where I usually go to send my son's annual ''have a great school year'' basket, told me they could not do it any more. I was frustrated, to say the least. I don't ''do'' computers-except what I HAVE to. But, I typed in-send a fruit basket to Singapore...this place is what I chose. I am SO glad I did. The communication was pleasant/professional, the basket was sent expediently, and it had all the things that were suggested. My son LOVED his ''have a great school year'' basket. I am extremely pleased with Giftbasketsoverseas, and shall use them again."
Reviewed by Ms. Esther - Rating: 4.7 Conway Arkansas, USA
"GiftBasketsOverseas are one of the best and most professional online ordering businesses I have ever used. The order I placed in Australia one day was completed and delivered in NZ the next - less than 18 hours later!! My mother in law was absolutely thrilled with the quality and the size of the fresh fruit and food hamper. I will certainly be using them again and again!!"
Reviewed by Tui McKeown - Rating: 4.4 Hampton VIC, Australia
"Great service, on time delivery and high quality products. My husband in Dubai thought that someone in Dubai had ordered it on my behealf since the cake came from the best bakery in Dubai. It was a hit. I am so happy to have found this site to surprise my husband on special occassions. Thank You! :)"
Reviewed by Loyda - Rating: 4.2 LA, New York
"I ordered 3 Halloween hampers & was amazed at how wonderful they were. I am in London/UK & ordered them for delivery into the USA... the whole process & delivery went without a problem. Thank you so much!"
Reviewed by Maria Yianni - Rating: 4.7 London, UK
"My son, Lewis and his beautiful bride, Zulema, received the basket just before their wedding ceremony. They were thrilled with it Smile. As they had chosen an intimate occasion with just the two of them - on the other side of the planet - this gesture meant so much to me and my husband. I would certainly recommend your services - especially to the discerning customer, as your reassurance and ease of ordering, coupled with the great follow-up service, gives peace of mind Smile. Thank you, again."
Reviewed by Tina W. - Rating: 4.3 Auckland, New Zealand