Shiva is the traditional week long mourning period in Judaism for immediate relatives, and is a time for reflection, remembrance, and closure. It is also a time during which the loved ones of the dearly departed are expected to do only the work of grieving. Traditionally, friends and other loved ones prepare food for them during this time. In the spirit of Shiva, we have worked to create a basket that will let them know you support them. Your recipient will receive a basket filled with Kosher comfort foods such as Haute Cuisine Roasted Garlic Crackers, Feridies Jumbo Salted Peanuts, Coconut Vanilla Organic Tea, and so much more. Offer your condolences, celebrate a loved one's memory, or send your love with Sharing In Shiva.
This basket is certified Kosher with the following symbols: K, U, COR, MK
- Assortment of Cookie It Up Chocolate shortbread;
- Chocolate snowball cookies;
- Chocolate graham cookies;
- Godiva milk chocolate with almonds;
- Feridies jumbo salted peanuts;
- Too Good Gourmet sugar cookies;
- Vanilla biscotti;
- Amaretto almond flavored gourmet coffee;
- Haute Cuisine roasted Garlic crackers;
- Buttercrunch toffee by Cashew Roca;
- Pirouline chocolate hazelnut artisan pastry rolls;
- 2 pc Godiva Milk cocoa;
- Coconut vanilla organic tea;
- Brownie brittle toffee crunch by Sheila G;
- Ghirardelli dark chocolate squares;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"Thank you for the wonderful service you provided in sending the flower gift basket that I ordered. Not only did the flowers arrive at the time requested, but I also learned that they were absolutely Gorgeous."
Reviewed by Shirley B. - Rating: 4.2 Shreveport LA, USA