Be prepared to knock their socks off when you send the ultimate feast in a gift basket. Ideal for sharing with the entire team or the whole family, this giant Wicker Hamper is positively overflowing with a ton of holiday treats including a bottle each of Bailey's Irish Cream, Chateau Haut Pougnan Premieres Cotes de Bordeaux, Lindemans Winemakers Release Chardonnay, Baron Albert NV Brut Champagne, and Graham's Late Bottled Vintage Port. These potent potables are notably partnered with an indulgent spread of savory foods such as a Side of Scottish Smoked Salmon, a Roast Smoked Belgian Ham, Rannoch Smoked Wild Scottish Venison and Duck, Blue Stilton in a Jar, and more. Additionally, there's a veritable buffet of decadent sweets including Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey Fudge, Finest Belgian Truffles, Ale Biscuits, and many others. There's even an astounding assortment of delectable gourmet Condiments like Dark Belgian Chocolate Sauce, Tracklements Wholegrain Mustard, Mrs. Bridge's Blackcurrant & Blueberry Preserve, and so much more. In fact, there's so much, we can't list it all here. For the very special person or group on your list this holiday, you can't go wrong with Everything for Celebration.
- Baron Albert NV Brut Champagne 750 ml;
- Grahams Late Bottled Vintage Port 750 ml;
- Chateau Grandefont Bordeaux 750 ml;
- Baileys Irish Cream 700 ml;
- Lindemans Winemakers Release Chardonnay 750 ml;
- Farmhouse Biscuits Cranberry Crunch 150 gr;
- Yorkshire Strawberry & Cherry Toffee Popcorn 90 gr;
- Grandma Wilds Mature Cheddar Oaty Biscuits 100 gr;
- Cartwright & Butler Cheese & Pumpkin Seed Crispbreads 130 gr;
- Walkers Scottish Biscuits for Cheese 250 gr;
- Papagena Assorted Florentines 150 gr;
- Walkers Half Coated Dark Choc Shortbread Rings 150 gr;
- Original Cake Co Dundee Whisky Slab 400 gr;
- Rendles Chocolate Chip Cake 300 gr;
- Cambrook Caramelised Macadamias 70 gr;
- Hider Spicy Snack Selection Tray 375 gr;
- Walkers 9 Mini Mincemeat Tarts 225 gr;
- Coles Brandy Port & Walnut Xmas Pudding in Mu 908 gr;
- Cartwright & Butler Strawberry Preserve 300 gr;
- Cartwright & Butler Fine Cut English Breakfast Marmalade 280 gr;
- Beerenberg Lime & Lemon Marmalade 300 gr;
- Tracklements Damson Fruit Cheese 100 gr;
- Atkins & Potts Jalapeno Dip 205 gr;
- Tracklements Wholegrain Mustard 140 gr;
- Vergers de Gascogne Cherries in Kirsch 210 ml;
- Beerenberg Garlic Sauce 300 ml;
- Scarlett & Mustard Cool & Classic Tomato Salsa 300 gr;
- Atkins & Potts Raspberry Coulis 250 gr;
- Scarlett & Mustard Ploughmans Pickle 125 gr;
- Atkins & Potts Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce 220 gr;
- Cartwright & Butler Red Onion Marmalade 280 gr;
- Wensleydale with Mango & Orange 150 gr;
- Finest English Blue Stilton In Jar 225 gr;
- Snowdonia Cheese Company Bouncing Berry 200 gr;
- Roast Smoked Belgian Ham 1.5 kg;
- Sliced Smoked Venison 100 gr;
- Smoked Chicken Breast 160 gr;
- Smoked Duck Sliced 100 gr;
- Epicure Salmon Pate 100 gr;
- Patchwork Chicken Liver Pate with Orange and Garlic 90 gr;
- Sliced Smoked Salmon D Cut Interleaved 1000 g;
- Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Co After Dinner Ground Coffee 113 gr;
- Edin Tea & Coffee Breakfast Tea in a Tin 125 gr;
- Monty Bojangles Berry Bubbly Raspberry Cocoa Dusted Truffles 150 gr;
- Farrahs Clotted Cream Toffee in Victorian Jar 145 gr;
- Farrahs Drum of Chocolate Eclairs 125 gr;
- Darrell Lea Original Liquorice 200 gr;
- Hardys Sherbert Lemons 125 gr;
- Truffle Chocolates in Presentation Box 210 gr (18pcs);
- Wicker Hamper;
- Gift Wrapping;
- Greeting Card.
"Mike called me today, all emotional and showed me the basket over Skype. He just returned from his business trip in NYC and found the gift at his door steps! I selected the exact gift he wanted, he is happy as a kid. Thank you!"
Reviewed by Irina - Rating: 4.2 Moscow, Russia
Fantastic! Here was the feedback from the recipient: " they did such a nice job of stacking up the chocolate boxes and wrapping with a nice red ribbon and gift card - it was very professional and nicely done".
Easy for me because I did not have the hassle of having to pack it and mail it to Japan myself (expensive). "
Reviewed by A Walker - Rating: 5 USA
"I cannot thank Gift Baskets Overseas enough for ensuring that our son's 21st birthday was exceptional! He is currently in the Czech Republic and we wanted to send him something that had to be delivered on this actual birthday. I worked with Gift Baskets Overseas and he did indeed receive his surprise and on his birthday! I cannot tell you how important that was to us. They even sent me updates as to when they had contacted him and the time of delivery! Unbelievable customer service and total commitment of providing the very best. This is highly unusual in today's world. I will continue to use them and I would suggest anyone who wants to send the very best and have knowledge that it will actually be delivered and arrive on time - use Gift Baskets Overseas! Thank you for making his day so memorable!"
Reviewed by Paola L. - Rating: 4.4 Menlo Park CA, USA
"I am a new customer and tried such service of gifting internationally for the first time. The recipient was friend travelling from India to Switzerland. Wanted to gift on a very short notice to hotel in Switzerland. Great customer support. I made sure for the delivery date before ordering and the same was nearly confirmed by the support centre over live chat. Very nice service and the delivery was made in time. Would definitely continue gifting on such future occasions for my friends residing overseas.
The gifts were exactly identical to pictures seen on the product page.
Really very good first time experience overall and definitely not the last one....."
Reviewed by Sandeep Patil - Rating: 4.1 Mumbai, INDIA
"I am thankful to find Gift Baskets Overseas - they delivered 22 gift baskets to all of our clients in Europe and Asia. I can speak highly of their customer service: I was able to get my order submitted in Excel file and they handled the rest. I wish most US businesses were as efficient and fast. "